-
January 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
#1
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
At my school I need to do obervations for my kids its part of our learning in our classroom that the teacher does oberservations. Well I had my observation book out and was getting ready to observe my one of children. She is a little girl. And she goes to me "Ms. Nicole thats the Samantha and Nellie on the cover of your notebook." I said to her "How did you know that?" She said because my Mommy and Daddy brought me Samantha for Christmas and I have the doll and the book and my Mommy is reading it to me. I had the biggest expression on my face and was happy, she made my day because I was having a bad day.
I thought this was so cute and was so happy it made feel good to know that one of children who is 4 years old knows about American Girl, and made me feel all good inside.
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks